Friday, June 26, 2009

I Wonder what I'm going to do today?




Now that I'm home from Napa, I am so excited to get back to my routine. I know today is Friday, which is trash day, which means I get to sit and watch the trash trucks come by. "Ahhhh, patience young grasshopper!" But first I have to help my mom get all the trash out.

I'm glad we got that out of the way, because my mom had a really big surprise for me. I didn't know it at first, as I was loaded in to the truck and back in the Airstream again. But this time, my mom had a special guest for me. WALLY! And that wasn't even the real surprise. We were headed to the beach, the first time for me! Yippeeeee. A playmate and the beach, all in the same day. I had such a great time. Note to self: don't eat sand next time :/

No comments:

Post a Comment